Fulvic acid has been a hot topic lately in the fight with cancer. There are many scientific studies suggesting that this natural substance can help.
In these modern times the risk has become greater and greater, so it only makes sense to start being more preventive rather than being reactive.
How does fulvic acid help fight cancer?
Fulvic Acid has been shown to have multiple anti-cancer mediating properties. Scientific studies demonstrate its ability to limit and block the spread of cancer cells. Trials also show that fulvic acid may even stop the mutation of healthy cells.
These attributes have been displayed by discovering, testing, proving and documenting several of the mechanisms by which fulvic acid works with the body.
Testing has shown fulvic acid to selectively seek-out and destroy cancer cells.
Mechanism of action further explained
It has been found that naturally-occurring humic acid preparations such as fulvic acid can stimulate the production of cytokines, including interferon-gamma, interferon-alpha, interferon-beta, and tumour necrosis factor-alpha.
What this means is that a valid mechanism has been discovered, proven, tested and documented. This displays that humic extracts have the ability to work with the body to effectively combat cancer cells.
More studies are being conducted and the current research looks promising, so keep an eye out for more news on fulvic acid.
Where can you find fulvic acid?
Humic substances, like fulvic acid, used to be abundant in our topsoil and produce. Unfortunately they are now barely detectable due to industrial agriculture practices, overarming and environmental factors such as acid rain.
The good news is that they are still contained deep within the earth where they can be mined, extracted and purified.
AEON is a nutraceutical version of humic extracts that has just been made available on the market.
Learn more at our blog
Statistics from the National Cancer Institute.
•Anti cancer mediator: Jayasooriya RG et al.
A study done in 1988 by Shenyuan Yuan et al. demonstrated a 100% success rate in preventing tumour progression into the cancerousstate when treated for two years with a humic extract solution.
•Outpatient medical hospital study Shenyi et al;
Humic acid in Jiangxi Province, 1 (1982) Showed that injection with a special humic extract was 90% successful in stopping tumour growth and diminishing size of tumours, with 80% of patients having complete cures.
- Irani, K; Xia, Y; Zweier, JL; Sollott, SJ; Mitogenic Signaling Mediated by Oxidants in Ras-Transformed Fibroblasts; Science; 1997 March 14; 275 (5306):1649., Pennisi, E; CELL BIOLOGY: SuperoxidesRelay Ras Protein's Oncogenic Message; Science; 1997; March 14; 275 (5306):1567.
- Reactive oxygen and cell proliferation; Science; 1997; March 14; 275 (5306):1541.
- Visser, S.A; Effects of humic substances on higher animals and man; the possible use of humic compounds in medical treatments; 1988; which was presented at the International Humic Substances Society meeting in Sevilla, Spain.
- Yuan, Shenyuan; et al; Application of Fulvic acid and its derivatives in the fields of agriculture and medicine; First Edition: June 1993
- Inglot, AD; Zielinksa-Jenczylik, J; Piasecki, E; Arch. Immunol. Ther. Exp. (Warsz) 1993, 41(1), 73-80)
- Blach-Olszewska, Z; Zaczynksa, E; Broniarek, E; Inglot, AD, Arch. Immunol. Ther. Exp. (Warsz), 1993, 41(1), 81-85).
FULVIC ACID:TAGSbenefits of fulvic acid | benefits of shilajit | buy humic and fulvic acid | buy fulvic acid | shilajit and cannabis | best fulvic acid | buy humic and fulvic acid | fulvic acid testimonials | fulvic acid for cognitive health | fulvic acid for gut health | fulvic acid for skin care | gut health probiotics | trace minerals supplement | shilajit vs fulvic acid
AEON - The Best Gut & Total Health Supplement Available!
USE this promo code to get AEON for $74.95 + FREE SHIPPING:
30x more fulvic and...Buy Now