Sometimes as humans we become arrogant enough to think we know it all. This might be the case with probiotics these days.
Do we really know what we are talking about?
Humans have been eating fermented foods for centuries. Over time we may have learned a thing or two. Through instinct, trial and error, or even necessity we have been consuming these foods and have had a basic understanding that there are health benefits to doing so. Our ancestors perhaps didn't know the exact science or what was behind these benefits, but they kind of knew.
So we now "think" we know what we are talking about (thanks Google!). But do we really?
Through current science, we are getting a better understanding on these gut benefiting bacterias and cultures and all are NOT created equal (or even good for you in a lot of cases). What??
The truth is indiscriminate use of these foods and especially supplements can lead to brain fog, low motivation, inflammation, weight gain and other issues.
The problem is more isn't necessarily better. Probiotic supplements these days seem to be obsessed with multiple strains both native and not native to your intestinal flora.
Perhaps even more dangerous are their attempts to play the numbers game - "billions and billions of CFUs" or "we have more CFUs than brand X", etc.
Gut health is more complex and takes more than just flooding your system with as many bacterias and in the highest CFUs available.
The growing trend these days are synbiotics. This is a more balanced approach to gut health. By providing both prebiotics and probiotics and other gut health benefiting nutrients at the same time, you can improve you gut health and your overall immune system without throwing it off balance.
AEON is a purified and active form of humic and fulvic acids. It is sourced, extracted and manufactured in Canada from 100% Canadian humic and fulvic sources. It is considered the newest "Superfood" concentrate on the block.
At a glance:
- Probiotics and prebiotics benefit your body by keeping the tight junctions (or the lining in your gut) healthy, your immune system optimized and regulating your cognitive function.
- Probiotics are bacterial organisms that populate your digestive tract that have health benefits
- Prebiotics feed these bacterias so they can flourish and overtake harmful strains
- Synbiotics combine probiotics and prebiotics to magnify the beneficial effects of friendly microorganisms and help them thrive
- They increase nutrient uptake and create protective compounds that help you thrive
- AEON is a natural synbiotic created by nature, not synthesized in a lab like most probiotic supplements