Different stages and types of eczema affect 31.6% of people in the United States and affect people on this same scale globally.
The most common treatments are emollient ointments with cortisone to help control the itch and dryness of the affected areas.
Researchers are now looking for cures rather than just treating the symptoms.
Here are some key points about eczema:
- Eczema is often a recurrent and difficult disease to treat
- Symptoms often include scaly, itchy patches of skin
- Certain foods can trigger symptoms, such as nuts and dairy
- Eczema can also be triggered by environmental factors like smoke, pollen, contact with plastics, chemicals and artificial fabrics
- General treatment focuses on healing damaged skin and alleviating symptoms
- Cures for eczema are currently being explored and fulvic acid shows great promise
- Eczema is not a contagious condition
This study from Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology evaluated the safety and effectiveness of fulvic acid in the treatment of eczema.
Scientists employed a double-blind and placebo-controlled comparative study of 36 volunteers with predetermined eczema. They were randomly assigned to receive either the study drug or placebo twice daily for four weeks.
Researchers reported that there were significant improvements observed in the fulvic acid treated group versus the placebo group that did not receive fulvic acid.
They concluded fulvic acid treatment was well tolerated, with no reported side effects. Fulvic acid significantly improved many aspects of eczema. The results of this exploratory study suggest that fulvic acid treatment warrants further investigation in the treatment of eczema.
Learn more about the benefits of fulvic acid at our blog
FULVIC ACID:TAGSbenefits of fulvic acid | benefits of shilajit | buy humic and fulvic acid | buy fulvic acid | shilajit and cannabis | best fulvic acid | buy humic and fulvic acid | fulvic acid testimonials | fulvic acid for cognitive health | fulvic acid for gut health | fulvic acid for skin care | gut health probiotics | trace minerals supplement | shilajit vs fulvic acid | fulvic acid for hair loss
AEON - The Best Gut & Total Health Supplement Available!
USE this promo code to get AEON for $74.95 + FREE SHIPPING:
30x more fulvic and...Buy Now