You may not feel great and don’t really know why. You can’t seem to pinpoint the issue and you’re getting frustrated.
You're feeling run down, sluggish and not motivated. Maybe it’s your gut?
There is a lot of focus on digestive health these days and rightfully so, your gut is the gateway system to your entire health.
Many experts agree that your gut is responsible for up to 80% of your immune system function, so it makes sense to to start here on your quest for optimal heath and wellness.
“Leaky gut syndrome” is an odd sounding term used to describe a malfunction with your intestinal permeability. Without getting too technical, what this means is your digestive system has been compromised to the point were it can no longer discriminate the “good” and the “bad” entering and exiting your digestive system.
When this happens the good nutrients may not absorbed and the bad (pathogenic) substances may not be removed efficiently. This can lead to nutrient deficiencies and toxic buildup - not good!
10 Warning signs of leaky gut:
1. Digestive system issues such as gas, bloating, diarrhea or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
2. Seasonal allergies or asthma.
3. Autoimmune issues such as rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, lupus, psoriasis, or celiac disease.
4. Chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia
5. Cognitive issues such as depression, anxiety, ADD or ADHD.
6. Skin issues such as acne, rosacea, eczema or unexplained rashes.
7. Yeast overgrowth such as candida.
8. Food allergies, food sensitivities or food intolerances.
9. Underactive or overactive immune system function
10. Arthritis, joint pain and/or inflammation
10 Causes of leaky gut
Leaky gut can be caused by numerous reasons:
- Inflammatory foods such as: dairy, sugar and alcohol
- Exposure to electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) such as wifi, cell phones and microwaves
- Candida overgrowth
- Intestinal parasites
- Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Certain medications
- Environmental toxins like: heavy metals, pesticides and BPA from plastics
- Chronic stress
- Age related issues
So what can you do about leaky gut?
Humic and fulvic acids may be your solution. They can act as both nutrient transporters and toxin removal agents. Their most important benefits in regards to leaky gut is their ability to repair what are called “tight junctions”.
Tight junctions are basically your body’s digestive defence against harmful toxins and part of your stomach’s digestive intelligence.
These junctions may “loosen” when exposed to gluten, glyphosate (which can be detected in a lot of industrial produce) and even EMFs such as wifi, cell phones and microwaves.
Essentially, we are all exposed to one, if not all of these triggers. When this happens a multitude of symptoms may occur. Many can experience food sensitivities/allergies, skin problems, fatigue, IBS, weight gain, immune system decline and more.
Where can you get humic and fulvic acids? They were once abundant in our produce but with the depletion of fertile top soil they have been greatly diminished.
AEON has been developed as a human grade nutraceutical to provide a highly purified and effective humic and fulvic supplement to help combat leaky gut and repair you body’s natural tight junctions. AEON is sourced and produced in Canada with some of the world’s most strict regulation and manufacturing standards.
Learn more about the benefits of humic and fulvic acids in our blog
If you enjoy our content please like us with the button blow. Thanks!
FULVIC ACID:TAGSbenefits of fulvic acid | benefits of shilajit | buy humic and fulvic acid | buy fulvic acid | shilajit and cannabis | best fulvic acid | buy humic and fulvic acid | fulvic acid testimonials | fulvic acid for cognitive health | fulvic acid for gut health | fulvic acid for skin care | gut health probiotics | trace minerals supplement | shilajit vs fulvic acid
AEON - The Best Gut & Total Health Supplement Available!
USE this promo code to get AEON for $74.95 + FREE SHIPPING:
30x more fulvic and...Buy Now