Why is AEON different?
AEON has a balance of both humic and fulvic acids. They are found together in nature and work synergistically. They each have unique benefits and work best when combined together then each on their own.
AEON has solved the difficult challenges of producing a nutraceutical grade humic and fulvic acid supplement:
- Firstly, AEON is made for human consumption only. Many products on the market are AG or agricultural grade versions not designed or even suitable for human consumption
- AEON's source deposit is located a pristine areas in Canada which are internationally recognized as some of the most nutrient dense and purest in the the world
- AEON undergoes a patented 2-stage purification and extraction process that renders only the most highly active molecules
- No chemicals are used in this process
- These ionically charged nutrients are low molecular weight and nano-particular sized, making them more bioavailable in the human body than unrefined versions (like shilajit)
- These proprietary processes render AEON the most pure, toxin-free and effective humic and fulivc acids available
- AEON has virtually zero taste and mixes instantly in water. Products like shilajit have a very "distinct" taste and smell, making shilajit unpalatable for most people. Shilajit also does not mix well in water.
- AEON utilizes only 100% filtered and purified humic and fulvic acids, unlike shilajit which may only contain 0.96%-6% humic and fulivc acids
- AEON has no trace of mycotoxins, unlike shilajit which has been demonstrated to contain these harmful toxins
- AEON also contains 400mg of active nutrients. Many of the top selling brands are only between 2.46mg - 150mg per dose
What is humic and fulvic acid?
Humic and fulvic acids are naturally occurring super nutrients designed by nature. They derived from rare earth deposits found in areas that were once rich in prehistoric vegetation and vital ocean beds and created in extremely small quantities under the influence of millions of useful microbes.
They consist of over 80+ beneficial ingredients and have been demonstrated by science to provide immense health benefits. Humic and fulvic acids are so complex in nature that although there have been numerous attempts by scientists, they have never been successfully synthesized. This ionic substance is considered the essence of nature’s synergy.
Are they natural and organic?
Yes. Humic and fulvic acids are 100% natural plant-based compounds derived from rare earth deposits. They are designed with the intelligence of nature which organically compounds various nutrients providing a unique supplement with various uses and benefits.
Are they safe?
These highly effective nutrient compounds have been used in medicine and health since the 15th century in China and extensively in Ayurvedic medicine in crude forms such as Shilajit (science has demonstrated that the active constituents in Shilajit are fulvic and humic acids), then fully extracted and researched in Germany for its health benefits starting in 1786.
AEON vs Shilajit?
- AEON in its natural form has virtually zero taste and Shilajit, well, tastes like funky dirt. Organic peppermint extract has been added to AEON for it's stomach soothing benefits and it's IBS calming properties
- AEON mixes instantly in liquid, unlike Shilajit which doesn't dissolve well at all (it is a tar-like resin in natural form)
- Shilajit has been tested and may contain harmful mycotoxins
- AEON has been tested and contains no mycotoxins
- Although Shilajit has been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries, science has recently demonstrated that the actual active constituents to be humic and fulvic acids
- Shilajit has been tested around 0.96% fulvic acid per mg. Some products may claim higher amounts, but this remains unverified
- AEON uses 100% pure humic and fulvic acids
How do I take AEON and how long will a bottle last?
Everyone has different levels of toxicity and severity of conditions, so some people may need less (1/2 dose/day) or more (2-3 doses/day) after the first 30 days.
The average bottle will last 30 days at the recommended dose.
Why is the deposit source so important?
The deposit source for the raw materials of humic and fulvic extracts are paramount to their intrinsic health benefits and nutritional content.
Each deposit has their own biomass signature unique to each area making each deposit different in nutritional content and effectiveness.
Why are Canadian deposits superior?
Canadian deposits have been highly regarded internationally as some of the most pure and nutrient dense deposits of humic and fulvic on earth.
These rare deposits are located in some of the most pristine regions in Canada. AEON is made from 100% Canadian sourced deposits.
AEON F.I.T. Advantage - Patented extraction and purification
AEON F.I.T. (Fractionated Isolation Technology)
Humic substances have a broad spectrum of molecular weights and sizes. As part of our research and development protocols, we are utilizing a unique and patented approach to the extraction, purification and separation (fractionate) of humic substances we call F.I.T.
By leveraging physical principles to isolate compounds within a molecular weight range throughout the spectrum, we can make adjustments to narrow down and isolate only the most bioavailable molecules. As a result, AEON is designed to yield benefits that are more relevant and impactful than those of crudely extracted and unfractionated humic substance compounds.
The industry standard for obtaining humic substances is a chemical base-acid extraction method. This industry standard technique of base-acid extraction yields undifferentiated products with residual impurities. The F.I.T. process is performed at a near-neutral pH and requires minimal chemical inputs. This approach to the isolation of humic substances results in products that are safer and more natural.
AEON uses nanotechnology - what is this?
A nanoparticle is a microscopic particle with at least one dimension less than 100 nm. Nanoparticles have a wide variety of potential applications in biomedical fields because of their unique properties and increased delivery potential. They are of great scientific interest as they effectively bridge between bulk materials and atomic or molecular structures.
What is the industry standard of Humic and Fulvic acids?
Until recently, there has been no standardized analytical method for humic, fulvic and Shilajit that the scientific community could rely on for consistent accuracy to determine the quantity and quality of active constituents in an extract.
Without an industry standard, manufacturers of humic extracts have used questionable testing methods that have resulted in various unsubstantiated claims being made on labels, marketing literature and websites of commercial humic derived products.
These claims have caused many scientists, researchers and consumers to question the validity and accuracy of these claims which have made the evaluation of these products very difficult.
AEON is a standardized humic and fulvic acid supplement, making it a suitable candidate for a standardized industry standard.
Is AEON FDA approved?
AEON has a registered structure function claim file with the FDA. FDA SFC #: 2019002033.
What this means is the FDA has reviewed AEON’s ingredients and function claims and have no objections.
Is AEON approved by Health Canada?
Canada has one of the most highly regarded and stringent health supplement regulations in the world. Health products sold in Canada must meet extremely high international standards. Health supplements need to be scientifically proven to be safe, effective and have a high level of clinical evidence to support health claims.
There are three classes of NPN licenses - Class I,II and III
What are the regulations around licensing this type of product
Canada has some of the most stringent and comprehensive regulatory standards for health supplements in the world.
All natural health products must have a product licence before they can be sold in Canada.
To get a licence, applicants must give detailed information about the product to Health Canada, including: scientific studies, safety studies, medicinal ingredients, source, dose, potency, non-medicinal ingredients and recommended use(s).
Heath Canada then extensively reviews all the submitted information before issuing an NPN. This is an exhaustive process and can take a significant amount of time and effort.
This is why Canadian health supplements are some of the most highly regarded in the world.
Once Health Canada has assessed a product and decided it is safe, effective and of high quality, it issues a product licence along with an eight-digit Natural Product Number (NPN) or Homeopathic Medicine Number (DIN-HM), which must appear on the label. This number lets you know that the product has been reviewed and approved by Health Canada.
Is AEON approved by USDA (US Anti-Doping Agency)?
The ingredients in AEON are not listed on USDA’s banned substances database are are deemed to be safe for use in athletic preparation and competition.
DISCLAIMER: Some of the above information has been derived from experimental data and has thus not been approved by standard medical bodies as of yet. The above data does not take into account any genetic defects or other unforseen problems related to nutrition and metabolism. This information is not intended to replace any medical procedure, advice or protocol prescribed by a medical practitioner. Consult your doctor before going on any intensive nutritional supplementation